Friday, October 26, 2007

Busy Day & Awesome Beth!

Well today is going to be very busy from my insulin start, to a Halloween party, to celebrating my dad's birthday. I have already taken today's picture and of course it has to do with the starting my pump, lets just say that I am truly a Type 1 Diabetic and it shows in the ketones. After being told not to take my night time dose of Levemir last night, at 6am this morning my blood glucose was 172 (thanks to a supplemental correction shot at 3am), but I was already spilling trace to small ketones.
Well Beth has done it again. Not only did she start the wonderful Diabetes 365 Project.
She has now created a website for the project!
Happy Friday All!

2 comments:

ayleeze said...

woo hoo party! I love you and I'm so proud of you!

Anonymous said...

Aw, you're too nice. Thanks for your enthusiasm and participation in the D365 project!

And.... CONGRATULATIONS on your first day as a real pumper. That is so cool. I'm looking forward to reading about your adventures with your Cozmo... now if only I could get minimed to make one in green...