Thursday, October 18, 2007

Day 4 - Quiz Show.


America's favorite quiz show has the right answer. As a Type 1 Diabetic, it is nice to see the distinction of the two types of diabetes on television. It is so frustrating when someone tries to tell you that you could have prevented your diabetes. There are so many myths about both types of diabetes. Thanks Jeopardy for helping to educate the public.
There is no cure for diabetes.
Yet.

You know how I feel about distinction! You should know I took this picture by simply pausing my cable TV. The perks of digital cable!

1 comment:

Chris said...

I am blown away on how you captured that image.

On the same note i am with you on the distinction of type 1 and type 2. I get all messed when they are intertwined with each other. Among other things.