What would you put on a list of 50 things you'd like to do before you die? - Jeff
I’m not sure I have exactly a top 50. I’m not the most adventurous person so you won’t see climbing
- I love
, the culture, the beaches, the people, everything! I went there when I was maybe 3 but the memories are vivid and I want to go back. Hawaii
- I’m a wooden roller coaster fanatic. I’ve ridden a few that have graced top coaster lists, but I would love to make a trip to Cedar Point, Knott’s Berry Farm, and a few other parks to enjoy the “best” ones.
- I want to drive a car on the Autobahn. Preferably a manual Mellow Yellow Mini Cooper.
- Visit every
- Visit the 5 continents I haven’t been to (I’m pretty sure you can’t hop on a plane to Antarctica and I live in
North America, duh.) This may be a problem because I am not a huge fan of planes.
- Get married, if someone will have crazy little me.
- I would like to be a mother, in whatever way that comes to me.
- I’ve been thinking a little more about my future career. So owning my own business would be a goal, selling crafty bits of course. It’s the only thing I’ve ever really been happy doing.
- Becoming the proud owner of an D-SLR camera and learning more about photography as a whole.
- I want to write a book, just because. It doesn’t have to be published or anything. I’ve just realized that I like writing and telling stories, so I think it would be fun.
- This maybe stupid, but I would love to go to a taping of the Oprah Winfrey show. I trash talk her a lot around my house, but seriously there is something so incredible about her I have to see it in person.
- Purchase my own home. (This isn’t one of those typical 1001 things before I die items, but I think it’s very important.)
- I’d like to own a
(as in the dog, I know it’s random.) Newfoundland
- There are probably a few other things, but I can't really think of anything else right now.
Why do you want to visit
I'll admit my initial reasons for wanting to go to
I’ve answered them all. So now it's back to our regularly scheduled programming. If you have more questions feel free to ask. I also encourage you to open your own blogs to questions. It’s fun to switch up the topics! Happy Monday!