Well while you guys were finishing up NaNo's and NaBlo's, which I congratulate you on! I was off to Central PA for my grandparent's 55th wedding anniversary. For those who asked. Teaberry is a light pink ice cream, that I would describe as a cross between strawberry and spearmint (heavy on the spearmint though). I know it sounds kind of gross, but it is 10 times delicious. You can wikipedia it and you will get a result for the gum, which tastes vaguely like the ice cream. Off to bake splenda cookies or something for tomorrow's "Friends Thanksgiving". I will be sure to take pictures! I leave you with the last remaining meme of NaBloPoMo...
1. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
I don't think perfect happiness is something that exists for more than just moments. But when those moments happen there is an amazing feeling. Like when my Nana grabs my hand before we leave to go home, and says "I love it when you come, it makes me feel young again", or when I have phone karaoke with my friend Kelly, or when I hear my best friend Reshma's voice on my voicemail after we haven't talked in weeks. Those are moments of perfect happiness.
2. What is your greatest fear?
Loss of someone I love.
3. Which living person do you most admire?
I admire my sister. She has been through almost every "family thing" that I have, she has a chronic illness that killed our aunt, she had rough patches in high school and college, and now she is in law school. I also know that she would do almost anything for me. I can't even explain how amazing I think she is.
4. What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
Deplore. Wow, nothing. I dislike that I am not always able to be open minded.
5. What is the trait you most deplore in others?
Dishonesty. Hands down, I need you to be honest.
6. What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
The only virtue I know is patience (that's horrible I know). I don't think it's overrated exactly, but sometimes there are things that can not wait.
7. On what occasion do you lie?
I would not say there is a planned occasion. I am probably one of the most honest, some would say brutally honest people ever. If the time calls I have been known to tell a lie though.
8. What do you dislike most about your appearance?
Teeth, waiting on braces because savings money had to be used for many other things in life.
I have 3, but I will just say one of them. I regret that 2 years ago I was not able to communicate with someone who I cared about a lot, and instead pushed them away. It resulted in the end of our friendship, and I still miss this person.
10. What or who is the greatest love of your life?
I haven't found him/it.
11. Which talent would you most like to have?
I wish I could dance. I don't mean like have rhythm. I mean like ballet or ballroom with ease.
12. What is your current state of mind?
13. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I'm not going to say diabetes because it doesn't really bother me. I over analyze EVERYTHING, so that is what I want to change.
14. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
I don't think I have done anything that spectacular. I think just being alive is awesome enough.
15. If you were to die and come back as a person or thing, what do you think it would be?
I don't want to come back.
16. What is your most treasured possession?
My pictures. So I guess that means my computer because that is where they all are. Or my claddagh ring, it was my mom's. I don't think the stone in it is even real, but I love the connection to my mom (she gave it to me and we share the same birthstone) and the general significance it has.
17. What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
Wanting to die, been there and I don't ever want to go back.
18. Where would you like to live?
A farm with horses and loads of dogs, but close enough to my family that I could see them if I just wanted to drive to them at anytime.
19. What is your most marked characteristic?
Loyalty or dependability.
20. Who are your favorite writers?
I just like to read I don't care who writes it.
21. Who is your favorite hero of fiction?
Harry Potter, purely because I feel like it.
22. Who are your heroes in real life?
People who work to their success, and I'm not just talking about success as in money.
23. What is it that you most dislike?
People who feel entitled.
24. What is your motto?
I don't think I have one. I should work on that.
25. Favorite Journey?
Haven't been on it yet.
26. What do you value most in your friends?
27. Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
Okay & whatever. You would have to hear me say "okay" to know why it's overused.
28. Which historical figure do you most identify with?
I have no clue, sorry.
29. What is your greatest extravagance?
Craft things, I have a room of almost anything you can think of and I also have a lot of shoes.
30. If you could change one thing about your family, what would it be?
I wish that I didn't have the father I have. I don't like the way his life has shaped the other members of the family.
31. What is your favorite occupation?
I've never had a job. In truth I would love to be a professional bum. By this I mean someone who just does whatever, whenever, however, and money is not something that leads them.
32. What is the quality you most like in a woman?
33. What is the quality you most like in a man?I can't put my finger on the word for it. But I appreciate when a man/boy whatever, can listen to me and respond intelligently with honestly. I really just like it when men/boys do not think badly of me for being a girl/woman who speaks her mind and can be extremely opinionated.
34. How would you like to die?
Not very old. It's just because I think it would be horrible to not be independent anymore, watch all of your friends die first, and have your family take care of you.
35. If you could chose what to come back as, what would it be?
A dog, but only to a nice family. I think my dogs have the life.
By the way, I went back 5 pages on the Diabetes Daily Headlines to read everyone's posts. I didn't leave any comments, but I will try to slowly make my way around when I get the chance.