So I have been tagged 3 times by Cara, Colleen, & Pearlsa. (As far as I know)
I hope that doesn't mean I have to do 21 facts or tag 21 people, seeing as everyone I frequently read has been tagged!
1. Link to the person’s blog who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.
4. Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog.
1) Justin Timberlake is the love of my life. Yeah I know you're thinking, "well duh isn't he every 16 year old's dream guy?" No! I was in love with him before he brought SexyBack. I was in love with him when he was wearing white tank tops and had bleach blonde curly hair. I could go on and on...
2) A lot of people think that my sister and I are twins or the same person. Funny thing is, we are 7 years apart in age, I'm taller, and we don't really look that similar (well at least that's what we think).
3) Purple is my favorite color and sometimes I tend to go over board with it. My room has purple walls, a purple rug, purple bedding, and a purple chair. I have also almost always had a purple backpack for school.
4) I have an obsession with Boston accents. Let's just say the movie The Departed was like heaven for me, minus all the cursing and people being murdered.
5) My dream car is a Mini Cooper. It could be the fact that I love the movie The Italian Job, which features one of my favorite boys from Boston, Marky Mark!
6) I love going to the dentist. I think it's fun and entertaining.
7) I have dyed my hair at least 5 times in the last year. I have gone to red, to lighter brown which turned out orange from the red, to redish brown, to dark brown, to black. My natural color is actually dark brown.
Here are my tags. I picked these by looking for people who didn't already have a comment that tagged them. So I hope I haven't double tagged anyone.
Allison (Tales of a Twentysomething)
Elise (My sister, I couldn't think of anyone else.)
A Bonus 8th fact) My mom is from Central Pennsylvania, so a lot of the words I say have a skewed Central PA way about them. I also have the ability to adapt to talking like I am from Central PA if I am around my mom's family for too long. Some of my weird words are: mam and melk, or for normal people mom and milk.