Saturday, April 5, 2008

Whirl Wind Week.

Just a week ago I was spending my time between the bathroom and my parent's bed. In the past 7 days I've kicked the jell-o to the curb, attended my first ever rugby game, Diabetes 365 - Day 177 Scary Stuff.
and attended 2 spirit week events at my old school (thanks to my friends who were able to get me tickets and sneak me in). Tonight I'll top the week off with the spring dance. I've spent the day playing with make up (I'm horrible at it) and picking my dress, luckily it has pockets so I just have to cut a tiny hole in the seam for the tubing (thank you Isaac Mizrahi). I'm off to do some school work, and then dance the night away. I just thought I'd check in so you would know I was back to 100%.

Happy Weekend!

2 comments:

Donna said...

Jillian - I'm so glad you finally got to see a rugby game. You'll have to tell us all about it.

I'm glad you're feeling better now & able to go to the dance. Hope you have fun!

Naomi said...

It was a busy weekend all around! How was the dance?