Saturday, February 9, 2008

Saturday Sussy!

My sussy finally arrived! It was from my wonderful buddy over at Diabetes 365, Daena. She also has a blog, if you want to stop by and take a peak. Daena lives in Singapore, so that's why it took so long. It was definitely worth the wait though. She sent me a bunch of little goodies that I'm already enjoying. Note cards, stickers, sticky notes, Band-Aids to replace the Hello Kitty ones I use for site changes, mini clothes pins, and paper for the cards and other crafts that I make!

Diabetes 365 - Day 118 Saturday Sussy!



Here are a few pictures of the sussy I sent to Lauren (largar) from Diabetes 365.

Diabetes 365 - Day 108 Sending a Sussy.
I've really enjoyed this whole thing. It's been a great way to get to know the interests of members of the communtity and it's definitely brought us a little closer together. So a big thanks Beth & Amylia! Oh a heads up to participants, there is a great thank you coming from the lovely Sussy Circle ladies. I've already received mine and I LOVE it!
Enjoy what remains of your weekend!


4 comments:

Minnesota Nice said...

How fun, Jillian. I agree 100% that the SC really brought a feeling of closeness to the participants = I feel like I know everyone better based on what they chose to give, and how they in turn received their gifts. It was just plain fun. A great activity for the post-holiday doldrums!

Donna said...

Jillian,
I'm glad your sussy finally arrived. Wow! It traveled a long distance! Daena sent you some very nice things. I really enjoyed the Sussy Circle, too. Kathy's right; it was just plain fun!

Cara said...

I love it! I'm glad you finally got it. Isn't it like Christmas! :)
I am so glad we all did the sussy circle.

Unknown said...

So cool! All the way from Singapore! I gotta say, that is really awesome. I'm so happy that the SC went so well. I'm excited to do it again! :)