Taken from the lovely Kerri, because I felt like a new post was in order but I don't feel like thinking today.
8 Things I’m Passionate About (in no particular order).
4. My friends
5. Being honest
6. Taking pictures
7. Getting to know myself
8 Things I Want to Do Before I Die.
1. Have a child
2. Live in Hawaii
3. Fall in love
4. Drive a car on the Autobahn
5. Make a difference
6. Learn to play guitar
7. Visit each U.S. State
8. See at least one set of the 7 Wonders of the World.
8 Things I Say Often.
1. "Come on."
3. "I think..."
4. "Juice box"
5. "Where's my tail?"
6. "I need to clean."
7. "Shower time."
8 Books I’ve Read Recently.
1. The Bluest Eye - Toni Morrison (started last night)
2. East of Eden - John Steinbeck (it fell under my bed and I never retrieved it...)
3. All American Girl - Meg Cabot (teen trash)
4. This Lullaby - Sarah Dessen (more teen stuff)
5. What Remains - Caroline Radziwill
6. Nick & Nora's Infinite Playlist - Rachel Cohen (It's going to be a movie staring Michael Cera, so I had to read it.)
7. There have probably been others I just can't remember titles.I'm ashamed to say I haven't been reading as many books recently. I've just been too lazy or I haven't actually finished them.
8 Songs I Could Listen to Over and Over.
1. Die Alone - Ingrid Michaelson
2. Anyone Else But You - The Moldy Peaches (Yes from Juno)
3. The Only Promise That Remains - Reba McEntire & Justin Timberlake
4. Carolina In My Mind - James Taylor
5. Hallelujah - Jeff Buckley
6. The Fear You Won't Fall - Joshua Radin
7. The Heart of Life - John Mayer
8. Higher Ground - Stevie Wonder
8 Things That Attract Me to My Best Friends.
1. They accept me.
2. They are creative.
3. We're different.
4. I can sit in a room with them and not feel the need to talk.
5. I know they'll always be there.
6. They tell me when I'm wrong.
7. They don't mind that I don't like to talk on the phone.
8. They know I'm opinionated and honest.
People I Think Should Do Crazy 8s.
1. Feel free to take it.