Friday, July 20, 2007

Running High, Harry Potter, & Family Visits !

So I have been in the 200's for 2 days, with corrections and constant checking. But I'm just stuck. I'll just chalk this one up to being slightly sick and having my schedule being a bit out of whack. It sucks, but then i think about the fact that high for me used to be 300- 400's so ill take 200's anyday.

Harry Potter comes out tonight, and I am of course one of the loyal members of Dumbledore's Army (I had to say it). I am attending a party at the local Barnes and Noble with a friend, and I am sure it will be a great night. I want to make this book last since it is the last one. I am happy for the conclusion, but sad that there won't be anymore. Pictures from the party will be posted soon, so you can see us clad in our Harry Potter outfits! I made shirts and wands for my friend and myself.

This weekend my grandparents, cousins, aunt, uncles, and sister are coming!! It should be a pretty fun time but not good on the blood sugars. Lets just say sooo much good food! But hey I'm calling this one a holiday so it doesn't count, right? Have a great weekend, I know I will.

No comments: