Well, I've been tagged by Ashley and Cara so I thought I should get this done before someone else tags me too! They have called me funny, honest, and fun so I hope I don't disappoint.
Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 weird, random, facts, habits or goals about yourself. At the end, choose 6 people to be tagged, list their names & why you tagged them. Don’t forget to leave them a comment saying “You’re it!” & to go read your blog. You cannot tag the person that tagged you, so since you’re not allowed to tag me back; let me know when you are done so I can go read YOUR weird, random, facts, habits and goals.
1) I eat sandwiches in a circle. You know like bite, turn, bite, turn.
2) I can cross my littlest/pinky/baby toe over what I guess is the ring toe, but only on my left foot.
3) I can not stand Corvettes. They just scream LOOK AT ME AND MY AWESOMENESS! But I hate to break it to you Mr. 40 year old balding banker, you look like a complete idiot and we all know you're going through a mid-life crisis.
4) I have a craft lair. It was formerly my play room with doll houses and games gallore. Now it's the place where all things crafty happen.
5) I would make the best personal assistant. I often admit to having few concrete life goals. I once heard from the o' so wise Rob & Big that a personal assistant should not have dreams, their dreams should be that of their employer. I thought to myself could so do that.
6) I want to be Diane Warren. I doubt that I could even actually write a song, but if there is one outlandish dream I have it is to write a hit song.
7) I am biracial, my mom is Causcasian/White(I'm trying to be PC here) and my dad is African American/Black, but people always ask me if I'm part Asian. I think it's the strangest most amusing thing.
8) I love acoustic music. I think you can really tell if a performer is actually good with an acoustic song. I can spend hours watching acoustic performances on YouTube.
9) I have this thing about cups. I refuse to use cups. I'll use a plastic cup that you can recycle you know like the red ones, but I will not use an actual cup/glass that is a typical household staple. I once found mold in one of our cups, which of course made me flip out. From then on I would either scrub any cup I wanted to use or drink straight from a can or bottle. I don't really know what it is, because I can drink out of glasses at restaurants, but not ones at home. I'm weird.
10) I've already named the children I hope to have in the future.
Shannon because she's pretty awesome and that's reason enough.
Sara because it drives me crazy that there is no "h" in her name/I know she hates memes!
Seonaid because she's an excellent writer. I'm sure has has something wonderful to share.
Suzanne because she has quite the story and it's amazing what she has been able to accomplish in the past few months!
Courtney because she always has something interesting to say.
Hannah because she's from Pennsylvania. Okay seriously I just want to see what she has to say.