Wednesday, February 3, 2010

(Almost) One year away.

Whoa. It's been almost a year since I've written here. The adventure at the new place hasn't gone so well. I've missed writing and the feedback, but I just haven't had the time. If anyone is stilling reading this. A little update:

I started community college...let me tell you it is NOTHING like the show on NBC. It's good to be back in the classroom. I've kind of settled into the routine, and it's not terrible. I even got into the honors program. Still undeclared major. HELP!
I turned 18 in September. Got a new car! Bye bye buggie :(
My sister moved back home :)
I got a new pump, the Animas Ping! It's pink. I still miss my Cozmo.
The Endo and I are talking CGMS. I'm skeptical, he's progressive. We'll see what happens at my next appointment in March.

Don't worry D-peeps, I've been keeping up with you. How awesome is it that Kerri and Chris are having a baby? I'm so excited for them. And from everything else that I'm reading it seems that most of you are doing well.

Also Oprah's having a show tomorrow about Diabetes....I wonder if it will be informative or just more BS (and not the blood sugar kind) about how sugar and fat is going to kill us all because (Type 2) Diabetes is on the rise!

Anywho. I guess I'll see ya when I see ya! Happy belated new year!

3 comments:

Scott S said...

Great to hear from you again! Don't worry about a major ... yet -- you have time on that (at least a little bit of time)!

Araby62 (a.k.a. Kathy) said...

Hey girl, there you are! Welcome back!

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.